If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchases made through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The maximum period to request a refund is 14 working days from receipt of the order.
The circumstances that can cause a return are the following:
Defective product of origin: once we receive the defective product we will send you another one. In this case the change will always be made by the same article or reference. Only the first shipment will be billed to you, being the seller taking care of the freight corresponding to the return and new shipment. This situation needs to be informed in advance to Vinos Fortuna through a mail to info@vinosfortuna where has to be set the problem. Vinos Fortuna will agree by written the return in this case.
Product that, by mistake, does not respond to the order: the seller will bear the costs of returning the wrong product and shipping the product corresponding to the order placed.
The seller will make changes or returns whenever the following circumstances occur:
- Prior communication is given to our Customer Service: This step is essential whatever the reason for the return. You can do it only by sending us an email to email@example.com;
- The products keep their seal of origin intact: Returns of unsealed items will not be accepted in the case of wines and alcoholic beverages.
- The item to be returned must be properly packed for its return.
- The packaging must be in perfect condition and keep all its accessories to be able to be returned.
- The item, after returning agreement granted, must be sent by courier to the following address: VINOS FORTUNA OÜ, Sadama 5, 80012, Pärnu, Estonia
The cash refund will be made with the same payment method used to pay the order.
IMPORTANT: The seller will not refund the amount or re-send merchandise until receipt and condition of the packaging and accessories of the item to be returned or exchanged have been verified in our warehouses. The price to return is the one that originally appeared in the order.