VINOS FORTUNA OÜ GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions (hereinafter the "General Conditions") regulate the legal relationship that arises from the contracting processes carried out between the user-clients (hereinafter "Clients") of the E-SHOP www.vinosfortuna.ee
1. Seller (VINOS FORTUNA online shop)
VINOS FORTUNA OÜ, reg.: 14987642 VAT: EE102234087 Sadama 5, 80012, Pärnu, Estonia , mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user of legal majority age who registers, entering their personal data in the purchase form, once the general purchase conditions have been accepted.
3. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject and shall be governed in accordance with the provisions of the laws of Estonia, and EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data - European Data Protection Regulation - General Data Protection Regulation
The purchase system is subject to the legislation of Estonia, therefore the sale operations will be understood to be carried out at the address of Vinos Fortuna OÜ
4. Goal of the Offer and Shipping Costs
The products offered through the seller online store are only distributed in Estonia and E.U. countries where there is a trustful carrier company . The shipping costs are according the weight, nature of the goods transported, priority and place of delivery. The seller could change the carrier company in any moment according any relevant situation to fulfill the object of the contract.
5. Purchase Limit
Vinos Fortuna OÜ through its Virtual Store www.vinosfortuna.ee only makes sales to private end consumers, and does not allow the purchase of products for subsequent resale.
Customers who are interested in making large purchases and / or quantity for purposes other than reselling, should contact the Customer Service where they will be informed about the different options to make the desired purchase.
Likewise, legal or professional persons with intra-community NIF who wish to buy any of the products presented on this website, should contact the Customer Service Department, who will offer them other options to make the desired purchase.
6. Purchase Procedure
1. Selected Products
- The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The shopping basket will contain the reference of the selected item, the number of units and the price in Euros. The price expressed is with taxes included, but without shipping costs as the rates vary.
2. Billing and Shipping Data
- Your billing and shipping data will appear on the screen, according to the data that you have entered when registering as a user or at the time of purchase, and you can modify such data.
3. Confirmation of Order and Payment
- Once the purchase order is completed and before the order is shipped, a summary will be presented identifying the items purchased, their total price (taxes and shipping costs included) and billing and shipping information. The order must be confirmed by clicking on the button "Confirm and proceed to payment".
- Purchases will be paid by bank transfer, paypal , or credit or debit card (see "Accepted ways of Payment")
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the order number will be communicated through the website itself.
- A message will also be sent by email, with a description of the order and the personal data that has been communicated.
- If at the time the order is issued, we detect that there are no stocks of any of the products included in it, the customer will be notified immediately. Also, the amount charged for said product will be paid back in the same way the customer paid in a few days.
7. Accepted Ways of Payment
For the payment of items purchased through the online store www.vinosfortuna.ee will only accept payments made by bank transfers, paypal, and credit or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD).
The charge will be made online (except when bank transfer, valid when the payment amount is already received in account), that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution, once it has been verified that the data provided is correct. In order to give maximum security to the payment system, secure payment systems are used by leading financial institutions in electronic commerce. In this sense, confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form to the corresponding financial institution.
8. Delivery Times and Shipping Costs
The transport of the items purchased in the Seller Virtual Store will be carried out through a courier company and will be delivered within an approximate period of 3 to 7 working days (whitin Estonia) from the payment of the order.
EVERY ORDER MADE AFTER 14:00H WILL BE CONSIDERED AS PROCESSED THE NEXT WORKING DAY.
The price of transport is calculated based on the destination, the items purchased and the packaging used for shipping. The exact price of the transport will be calculated by including each item in the shopping bag and will appear on the page that summarizes the purchase before confirming the order and before entering the credit or debit card information.
If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchases made through the mail email@example.com. The maximum period to request a refund is 14 working days from receipt of the order.
The circumstances that can cause a return are the following:
Defective product of origin: once we receive the defective product we will send you another one. In this case the change will always be made by the same article or reference. Only the first shipment will be billed to you, being the seller taking care of the freight corresponding to the return and new shipment.
Product that, by mistake, does not respond to the order: the seller will bear the costs of returning the wrong product and shipping the product corresponding to the order placed.
The seller will make changes or returns whenever the following circumstances occur:
- Prior communication is given to our Customer Service: This step is essential whatever the reason for the return. You can do it only by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The products keep their seal of origin intact: Returns of unsealed items will not be accepted in the case of wines and alcoholic beverages.
- The item to be returned must be properly packed for its return.
- The packaging must be in perfect condition and keep all its accessories to be able to be returned.
- The item, after returning agreement granted, must be sent by courier to the following address: VINOS FORTUNA OÜ, Sadama 5, 80012, Pärnu, Estonia
The cash refund will be made with the same payment method used to pay the order.
IMPORTANT: The seller will not refund the amount or re-send merchandise until receipt and condition of the packaging and accessories of the item to be returned or exchanged have been verified in our warehouses. The price to return is the one that originally appeared in the order.
10. Customer Data
To make your purchases you must register your personal data and choose a password that will allow you to access all those areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you from having to re-fill them in the future. At the moment you register on our server or place an order, your personal, domiciliary data, and those related to your payment method, are incorporated into our database, being used only to process the order, as well as to send information about offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated and will be treated in the files of VINOS FORTUNA OÜ, in order to process your order, and be able to provide and offer our services, as well as to inform you of news and offers related to them.
By accepting these Conditions, the user expressly consents to the transfer or communication of their personal data to third companies in order for these companies to process their personal data in order to guarantee the continuity of the services offered by VINOS FORTUNA OÜ and to monitor the correct functioning of the website.
Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, at email@example.com or at VINOS FORTUNA OÜ, Sadama 5, 80012, Pärnu, Estonia
11. Security and Confidentiality:
Commercial transactions are carried out in a secure server environment and all communications are transmitted encrypted under encryption.
Computer maintenance of servers and computer equipment is provided by Estonibiz OÜ
12. Restrictions on the sale of alcoholic beverages:
The sale of alcohol to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited. No order will be delivered to persons under this age, according to the mandatory registration data, date of birth among them.
13. VINOS FORTUNA OÜ
It reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented in its Virtual Store www.vinosfortuna.ee (modifications on products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
We make every effort to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, alien at all times to the will of VINOS FORTUNA, it will immediately be corrected.
If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a customer has made a purchase decision based on that error, we will notify the customer of the error and the customer will have the right to cancel their purchase at no cost to them.
The contents of the website www.bodegashabla.com could, on occasions, show provisional information about some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer will have the right to cancel their purchase without any cost on their part.
14. Customer Service:
If you have any questions regarding the operation of our purchasing system, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to assist you.